Granite Falls

The name Granite Falls comes from the waters that splash over the granite boulders spanning Gunpowder Creek. In 1791, pioneer Andrew Baird saw that he could operate an iron works beside the stream. In doing so, he became owner of all the land now occupied by the Town of Granite Falls. The community would live on from that point. Granite Falls was incorporated as a town in 1899. Before its incorporation Granite Falls went by many other names such as Baird's Forge, Catawba View, Lovelady, and Granite.

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the Triad MLS, Inc. of High Point, NC. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Blue Ridge Realty & Investments LLC are marked with the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2022 Triad MLS, Inc. of North Carolina. All rights reserved.

Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of Dec 2, 2022 11:32:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS.

DMCA Notice

MLSGrid Logo

Information is provided exclusively for consumer's personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.